- Kyuhyun's mad. Really mad. He pulled my arm quite roughly, forcing me to leave their house not saying a proper goodbye.
- "Kyu, you're hurting me... calm down." I tried to convince him but he just wont listen to me. "We're leaving." he said.
- Kyuhyun shoved me inside the car in the passenger's seat. Surprised when he entered the driver's seat and start the engine
- "hey! are you allowed to drive and do you even know how to drive?!" i shouted hoping he'd listen to me this time. But he looked at me apologetically and we drove off.
- "Kyu, calm down please." I mumbled. I'm so nervous that i can't speak to him properly. We're driving off to a long highway, cars are passing one by one and kyuhyun is still not talking to me, he's just clutching the tires angrily.
- "They have no right to treat you like that Min, eventhough they're my parents! respect is a respect!" he finally blurted out. "It's okay Kyu, don't worry about me- ". "I'm ashamed of they're actions!" Kyuhyun punched the steering wheel earning a big 'honk' sound from the car.
- kyu continued driving getting faster and faster at some point sungmin saw tears fell from hs eyes iluminated by the light
- sungmin felt hs heart break what kyu's parents told him had sink in he can now feel the pain
- but seeing kyuhyun in pain is much worse he doesnt care if he get insulted but if kyuhyun is suffering he cant take it
- 'lee sungmin' kyuhyun muttered looking at sungmin only glancing a little on the road. 'will u run away wth me?'
- Sungmin wanted to say yes. of course he wanted to run away with him. Go to a place where no one can pull them apart, he love him so much he's willing to give up anything for Kyuhyun but... Kyuhyun, he's not used to living without anything...
- Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's precious face obviously lit up with his offer. He's happy. But if they leave now, when they don't have anything to prove yet... how will they live? He didn't want to drag kyuhyun to a sorry state... what can he do?
- His worry might be evident in sungmin's face because kyuhyun's expression fail. "What's wrong?" he asked glancing from the road to Sungmin. Kyuhyun reached out to touch Sungmin's cold cheeks before returning his hands to the wheels. "Why are you crying... we can live together right we'll be happy... right?"
- "kyu... i don't think it's a good Idea." Sungmin said lowering his eyes. "What do you mean?" Kyuhyun asked in an angry tone. "you don't want to leave? you're okay to forget about me?!". Sungmin's tears fell again. "It's not like that, please listen first... were not yet finished with studying let's just try ahrd and stand up in our own without our parents and then let's be together." Sungmin explained
- "min!" Kyuhyun shouted. Sungmin flinched. "It's okay. i can stand up with my feet! what's wrong with you! you love me right or is it all just a joke?!" "Kyuhyun that's not what i-". "that's it min!" Sungmin and Kyuhyun both fell quiet. shaking in anger Kyunhyun sighed. "You're scaring me Kyu..." Sungmin cried. "I love you, so much... please..." Kyuhyun cried.
- Kyuhyun held my hand. "Kyuhyun focus on the road please... you're going way too fast." Sungmin pleaded. "Please agree with me Min." Kyuhyun asked eyes locked on him. "Kyu... look at the road or pull over.." Sungmin said. "Sungmin, please..."
It was all too fast. The last thing I saw was Kyuhyun's face pleading for me. It's a mistake. Everything is a mistake... I shouldn't have fought with him... i shouldn't have.
- Kyuhyun didn't see the car swerving in front of him. He successfully swerved away but he lost control of the wheels, their car hit a huge tree on the side of the road. His visions blurred Kyuhyun reached out to see Sungmin lying unconsciously outside the car, his door opened because of the impact. Blood on his head. He loosened his seat belt, throbbing pain now on his neck and chest. He reached for sungmin, he wanted to hold him before his consciousness slip away. But he can't. He loose his strength and everything went black.
- - end